The BMP Foundation is pleased to announce the 30th edition of the BMP Annual Sunday Brunch.
Organized in collaboration with the Knowlton Lions Club, the event will take place on Sunday, April 29, 2018 at Auberge West Brome (128, Route 139, West Brome). Two seatings will be offered: 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. Tickets are $40.
The funds raised by this fundraising activity will help support the BMP Hospital Recruiting and Training Program for graduating nursing students.
Since 2014, the BMP Foundation has been privileged to count on the support of the Knowlton Lions Club. Founded in 1956, the club of now 46 members works tirelessly all year to meet the needs of those less fortunate in our community. Every year, the association organizes various activities such as: a Remembrance Day Breakfast to honour of the veterans, the Santa Claus Parade, prepares and distributes Christmas baskets for disadvantaged families. All funds collected by the Club go back into the community.
- BMP Foundation • 450-266-5548 • 950, rue Principale, Cowansville
- Auberge West Brome • 450-266-7552 • 128, route 139, West Brome
- Knowlton Community Center • 450-242-2020 • 270, rue Victoria, Lac-Brome
- Knowlton Town Hall • 450 243-6111 • 22, chemin Lakeside, Lac-Brome
- Sutton Town Hall • 450-538-2290 • 11, rue Principale Sud, Sutton
Only reservation for groups of 8 people or more will be taken, please contact us at 450-266-5548 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Photos and details from previous years :