Crowdfunding platform – Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
For details about the event or to donate, please follow this link :
*Register your name and your email address
This message confirms the registration of your page on the platform (not your participation as walker). Two emails will be sent to you at the specified email address with additional instructions.
1st EMAIL – LINK TO CUSTOMIZE YOUR PERSONNAL PAGE
- Attention, do not transfer this link to anyone since it will give access to your page’s settings.
- From the link included in this email, you can change your goal, your name, your picture and your introduction text.
- Do not forget to click save at the bottom of the page once your modifications are complete.
- You can also click on the link at the bottom of the page to send you a new link to transfer to your friends.
2nd EMAIL – MESSAGE TO TRANSFER TO YOUR FRIENDS BY EMAIL
- ENGLISH VERSION ONLY: At the moment, this email is only available in English. The BMP Foundation is actively working with the supplier in order to translate this link as soon as possible.
- Since the French version of the email is not available, we recommend you to write your own email and include your page’s link in it. (to obtain your page’s link, follow the regular link included in the 2nd email and copy-paste the link in your email).
- If you are having trouble creating the French version of the email, please contact the BMP Foundation for assistance and to provide you a generic template for you to use.
- This email includes a link to your personnal page where your friends can made a donation in your name and support your fundraising efforts. Their donations on your website will cumulate to your personnal goal and carry over to the global organization’s goal.
- When your friends make their donation, they can choose to support you while showing their names and the amount of their donation, to hide the amount of their donation or to remain anonymous.
If you are experiencing difficulties or have questions about the online form, please do not hesitate to contact the BMP Foundation at 450-266-5548 or by email at email@example.com