This event is now over, thank you to all participants! The entire BMP Foundation team will soon begin working on the 2022 event schedule. Stay tuned!
For Mother’s Day, the Brome-Missisquoi-Perkins Hospital Foundation is pleased to present its brand new event: Give Brome-Missisquoi!
For your mother, your partner, your sister, your friend, this set of 9 local products will please everyone! 9 merchants and artisans of Brome-Missisquoi have mobilized to offer you a magnificent gift bag. All proceeds will go directly towards the purchase of new equipment for the BMP Hospital.
In your gift bag you will find:
- An artisanal product from Maison Oléa.
- A bag of Granola (350gr.) from L’Archipel.
- A bag of chocolates (60gr.) from Confiseries Hansel et Gretel.
- A bag of herbal tea “Well-being” (30gr.) from L’Apothicaire.
- A bottle of hand sanitizer (60ml) and a sample size body lotion (30ml) from ONEKA.
- A Mother’s Day greeting card designed by Aquamille.
- A bottle of Pûrvita Elderberry Antioxidant (250ml) and a Pûrvita buff.
- A bottle of relaxing room mist “Sweet Mom” from Zayat Aroma.
- A handmade candle from L’Écolo Rétro.
All for a value of over $100! As part of our fundraising event, we are selling these gift bags for $75 each. Take advantage of this opportunity to spoil mom (or a loved one), support your Hospital, your local businesses and make a good deal! The buyer will also receive a tax receipt for $30. The receipt will be sent following the event.
Pickup will be on Saturday, May 8, just in time for Mother’s Day on Sunday, May 9, 2021! When you purchase online, you will have the choice of several businesses to pick up your gift bag. The gift bags are on sale through Wednesday, May 5, 2021.
THANK YOU to all participating businesses for your enthusiasm in collaborating on our new fundraiser! THANK YOU to Aquamille, L’Archipel, Les Confiseries Hansel & Gretel, La Maison Oléa, L’Écolo Rétro, L’Apothicaire, ONEKA, Pûrvita et Zayat Aroma.
THANK YOU for your participation!